75 Years of Changing Lives – Donate today! Support HSC, we care for our community.
Every one of us wants to be healthy and safe, have someone who cares about us, and to have a home. We all want this for our friends and loved ones as well.
The Human Services Council’s services include:
- Health clinics in public schools
- Mentoring for children
- Supportive housing for homeless and elderly
- Child advocacy and abuse prevention
- Substance-abuse prevention
Thank you for allowing me to serve the community through HSC. We can’t change the lives of others without you!
>> DONATE NOW:
The Human Services Council is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. I thank you for your generosity and support.
Your generous donation will help us provide:
- A healthy snack for a student
- A backpack and school supplies for a child in need
- Information for parents & caregivers that will empower families impacted by child abuse
- A medical visit for a student enrolled in the School Based Health Centers
- A community event to raise awareness about substance abuse
- A child-friendly forensic interview that helps a victim of abuse start the healing process
- A one-year mentor/mentee match which provides adult support to a child in need
- Training for police officers to improve skills in handling child abuse cases
- The Norwalk Mentor Program’s annual welcome-back breakfast (in 19 schools)
- Rent for one year for someone who would otherwise be homeless