The Human Services Council is accepting funds to continue providing services to those on the front lines.
THE HUMAN SERVICES COUNCIL
The Human Services Council creates and fosters programs that educate, safeguard and empower the people of our communities.
- Partnerships: HSC partners with local non-profits, state and government agencies, schools and local business to bring the community together and help raise awareness of the issues.
- Range of Services: HSC develops and supports programs that serve the needs of children, individuals and families.
- Immediacy: The people we serve often need help that requires an immediate response. Our board and staff believe that to have quality service, immediate responses communicate the importance of the request.
- Diversity: Includes the broad range of programs that we run and the people we service, with no limitations.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: We strive to keep our costs down to provide the most value to our funders and to maintain an organization that produces effective quality programming.