Nearly 72 Years of Changing Lives
As the Human Services Council approaches its 72nd anniversary of providing critical services to the Greater Norwalk community, I ask that you consider making a donation to this invaluable community resource. We depend on our friends and community partners to ensure HSC remains vibrant and resilient, allowing us to continue to help thousands of children, families, and individuals each year.
You may make a donation online, via phone at 203-849-1111, or by mail to: HSC, 1 Park Street, Norwalk, CT 06851. The Human Services Council is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
I thank you for your generosity and support.
Anthony DiLauro, Executive Director
Your generous donation will help us provide:
- A healthy snack for a student
- A backpack and school supplies for a child in need
- Information for parents & caregivers that will empower families impacted by child abuse
- A medical visit for a student enrolled in the School Based Health Centers
- A community event to raise awareness about substance abuse
- A child-friendly forensic interview that helps a victim of abuse start the healing process
- A one-year mentor/mentee match which provides adult support to a child in need
- Training for police officers to improve skills in handling child abuse cases
- The Norwalk Mentor Program’s annual welcome-back breakfast (in 19 schools)
- Rent for one year for someone who would otherwise be homeless